Dr. William Groskopp, D.C., F.A.C.O.
Dr. William Groskopp has been a licensed chiropractor since 1980. He is a board certified chiropractic orthopedist with extensive, specialized training in examinations and treatment procedures emphasizing primarily the neuromusculoskeletal structures of the body including the spine and the extremity joints as well as the related soft tissues.
Dr. Groskopp uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Groskopp is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
• University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, Pre-Med
• Bachelor of Science in Human Physiology, Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO 1978
• Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis, MO 1980
• Radiology Diplomat Post Graduate Program, National Chiropractic College, Lombard, IL, 1983 to 1986
• Orthopedics Diplomat Post Graduate Program, National Health Sciences University, Lombard, IL 2003 to 2007
• Wisconsin 1980 to Present
• National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (Certificate Number 333)
Memberships & Associations:
• Wisconsin Chiropractic Association
• American Chiropractic Association
• Fellow of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedics (Certificate Number 2858)
Dr. William Groskopp has been freeing people from pain since 1987 in his clinic in Brillion, WI. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. David Meyer, D.C.
Dr. Meyer resides in Brillion with his three children, Liam, Kyen and Ryla. Besides spending time with my family, I enjoy being active, coaching youth sports, hunting and rooting on Wisconsin sports teams.
• Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Wisconsin; Eau Claire, WI 2004
• Doctor of Chiropractic, Northwestern College of Chiropractic; Bloomington, MN 2008
• Nutritional Counseling Certification 2014
• Wisconsin 2008 to Present
Dr. Meyer previously treated patients in the Fox Valley and has been at Groskopp Chiropractic since 2013. I have a passion for empowering people about the vast benefits of chiropractic care with a healthy lifestyle. I enjoy taking care of families, local athletes and anyone looking to better their lives. I am excited to grow as a health leader and an integral part of our community.
Dr. Nathan S. Cummings, D.C., C.C.E.P.
Dr. Cummings resides in De Pere with his wife Anne Marie and his three daughters, Katherine, Jacqueline, and Chloe. Outside of work, Dr. Cummings is a talented musician. You can hear him sing and play drums locally at Ascension Lutheran Church every other Sunday. Dr. Cummings is also a member of the Dudley Birder Choral at St. Norbert’s College.
• Bachelor of Science in Biology, UW-Eau Claire, 2003
• Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 2007
• Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner, 2007
o With this certification, he is literally certified to treat you from head to toe!
• South Carolina 2007-2014
• Wisconsin 2014 to Present
Dr. Cummings also had the opportunity for Chiropractic outreach by participating in a Clinic Abroad program in India. This was a turning point in his career. It was during this time that Dr. Cummings experienced the miracle of what an adjustment can provide to an individual. In this outreach Dr. Cummings saw amazing results for the Indian citizens he treated, most of which were too poor to afford medical care. It was a truly humbling experience for him.
Sherry Knier brings 20 years of chiropractic experience to our clinic and is our front desk receptionist. She joined our staff in March 2018. Sherry also has her certifications in Wisconsin as a Chiropractic Technician allowing her to treat our patients with physical therapy modalities. Sherry and her husband Jason, live in Reedsville. Her two kids Cole and Alyssa are both in college.
Insurance & Chiropractic Assistant
Dana Hoyer joined us in October 2017 and will be helping us in the capacity of processing your insurance claims and also treating our patients with physical therapy modalities. Before becoming part of our team she was the office manager at Community Eye Care. Dana enjoys cooking, baking and gardening in addition to supporting her 2 children with their many activities. When time allows her family loves to go camping up and going to Brewer games. Dana grew up in Reedsville but her and her family currently reside in Brillion.
Rehabilitation, Marketing and Chiropractic Assistant
Kayla is certified to perform physical modalities including ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, cold laser therapy and traction. She will become certified to teach rehabilitation exercises in the coming months and will eventually become a certified Chiropractic Radiological Technician. In addition to these duties Kayla is responsible for coordinating marketing events for Groskopp Chiropractic including informational talks given by Dr. Groskopp and Dr. Meyer. Kayla graduated in 2017 from UW-River Falls with her Masters in Clinical Exercise Physiology. She currently lives in Appleton.